iATKOS S3 version had been recently released recently
If you do not know what is iATKOS S3, please read this.
Changes in version 2:
What changed :
- IOATA and RTC panic problems on some 945 and 965 motherboards solved.
- 32-bit RTC package added for those problematic motherboards.
- AppleIntelPIIXATA Non-AHCI SATA driver that supports 6 ports added.
- Language packs updated to 10.6.3 version since they were from 10.6.0 and they caused some annoying bugs,
- VoodooHDA upgraded from 0.2.2 to 0.2.6.1.
- Intel Pro V100 ethernet driver updated. Now it is 64/32 and working good.
- Marvell 88E8038 ethernet support added.
- Kext Utility updated to 2.4.2 version which works better.
To install iATKOS S3, simply follow the new installation guide for iATKOS S3.