Today, the Professional Edition of the Facebook Profile Banner Creator is released!
Demo is now running at http://apps.facebook.com/fbprofilebanner/
The original demo of the basic edition is now moved to : http://apps.facebook.com/fbprofilebannerbasic/
To highlight, the following new features are added:
- Support categories for banner templates with category menu
- Customizable no. of banners displayed in each user page with “Next/Prev Page” navigation system
- Admin panels for managing categories and adding new banner templates. No more manual editing or file upload! Features of the admin panels include,
* managing the categories
* uploading and auto-resize banner templates from local hard disk
* setting the categories for uploaded templates
* pre-processing is done at the upload time, so no more temp files / temp directories needed.
For more info, you can visit my marketplace.
Screehshots are given below:
- Main application page:
- Sample Profile Banner Created
- Admin Panel for Managing Categories
- Admin Panel for Managing Banner Templates
Referring to the blog entry Platform Updates: Improved Dev Site, Documentation, and More, Facebook had made some changes recently on its Dev site, including: reorganizing the online documents Add vaious frequently used links such as “My Apps”, “Developer Roadmap”, “Change … Continue reading
In the last article, we have discussed how the PHP SDK invokes the _graph method and handle the parameters passed. Now, let’s take a look at how the PHP SDK actually send out the Graph API request to Facebook, $result … Continue reading
In the last article, we have looked at the api() method in the PHP SDK. To recap, the api() method is a pubic method that we used to call Graph API and Old REST API. The api() method is defined … Continue reading
Today, Facebook has released a set of features that aim to make Facebook Platform application management more secure! For details, see the following Developer Blog: Application Roles and Security Features Basically, other than getting a single role of “developer in … Continue reading
Today, Facebook has announced a new, faster Requests Dialog that is easier for developers to use and enables people to send more relevant requests. For details, see the following Developer Blog: Faster, Simpler Requests I haven’t tried that…. but this … Continue reading
A new facebook app is now available at my marketplace. It is “Facebook Profile Banner Creator”! Live Demo at: http://apps.facebook.com/fbprofilebanner/ Application Features Creator a profile banner in your new Facebook profile page easily Easily Customisable – just create your own … Continue reading
If someone asks you What is the most frequently called function in the PHP SDK? what will be your answer? For me, the answer is definitely, the api() method This is the method that we use for sending out our … Continue reading